Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blowin' in the Wind

As I return home, to the place I grew up, to spend time with family and friends, it is with a great deal of satisfaction for all that has been achieved but also with concerns, apprehension and anticipation for what's next.

What's next for me? for Pecan Summer? for 2011? for my career? A common utterance being spoken to me upon my return is 'Congratulations, and what's next?' I would love to be able to answer but I am simply just not sure.

Early this morning I awoke to a familiar wind and so I listened for the answer Dylan spoke of. As I laid there listening, the sun rose, the birds chimed their morning songs and the wind continued to blow...

Right now I am going to love and share quality time with my nearest and dearest as for what's next, keep one ear to the wind and an eye on this blog.

Because the answer my friend is blowing in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment