Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ah-choo

I went to sleep last night feeling a bit sneezy. The curse of the singer is forever keeping oneself healthy.

This year I have done very well with no serious bouts of anything (touch wood) but I have had lots of days where things haven’t been 100%.

Probably my biggest struggle this year has been a strong reaction to cigarette smoke and the pollen as it exploded this spring.

Deborah has had us using Olive Leaf extract all year in the lead up to Pecan Summer World Premier and I am certain that this helped me stay strong this whole year. Of course there are so many home-made recipes that taste disgusting but seem to do the trick too.

Of course the best cure for what ails you is REST. So leading up to Friday’s audition I am going to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment